AGS is an innovative and modern school following a British International curriculum. The school opened in September 2016 and is conveniently located in the Al Seeb area of Muscat. Taught by highly experienced and qualified UK trained teachers and specialist Arabic teachers our students are provided with an exceptional learning experience. With over sixty student nationalities, AGS is truly an international school. Our primary focus is on helping our students to develop into well rounded and academically strong individuals.
A’soud Global School (AGS) was the first international school in the Sultanate of Oman to provide a continuous e-learning programme for students, and a Parents Assistance Programme to provide financial support to families during the COVID-19 crisis.
Supplementary subjects, an extensive learning support programme and varied online learning resources that provide intellectual rigour and challenge.
A creative learning programme that balances academic achievement with the development of character and resilience.
Robust ECA Programme
- Emphasis on extra-curricular activities promoting a sense of social responsibility and cultivates team spirit.
- Collaboration with prestigious ECA providers including Juventus Academy Oman, Muscat Gymnastics, Aim High Sports and Tynker Tech provides our students with opportunities to learn sports and other curricular activities from professionals.
Technology at the Forefront
- A curriculum that embeds design and digital fluencies in everyday life.
- Only school in the Sultanate of Oman with Apple Mac labs and German technology science labs.
Preparation for the Future
Equipped with life skills and academic credentials, our young adults learn to thrive in competitive global markets that lie ahead of them.
- Renowned IPC curriculum supported by Cambridge examinations.
- AGS is a member of British Schools Middle East (BSME), a network of high quality British international schools in the region. Through BSME, we can provide our students interaction and collaboration opportunities with students of 140+ schools in the region.
- Strong senior and middle leadership team with extensive regional experience
- UK trained and internationally experienced expat teachers
- Specialist Arabic teachers
- SEN and learning support department
- Performing arts and sports departments
A combination of IGCSE/GCSEs examinations at the end of Key Stage 4 leading into A levels
Highly qualified teachers from the UK
Multicultural school, open to all nationalities
Extensive sports and arts programmes
Wide range of extracurricular options
Drama and Theatre
PE and Sports
Astroturf football pitch
Air conditioned sports hall
School Meal Programs