School Fee Structure 2020 - 2021
|Grade||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||Annual Fees|
|KG 1||RO 1,400||RO 1,050||RO 1,050||RO 3,500|
|KG 2||RO 1,600||RO 1,200||RO 1,200||RO 4,000|
|Grade 1 - Grade 4||RO 1,800||RO 1,350||RO 1,350||RO 4,500|
|Grade 5 – Grade 7||RO 2,000||RO 1,500||RO 1,500||RO 5,000|
|Grade 8 – Grade 10||RO 2,400||RO 1,800||RO 1,800||RO 6,000|
|Grade 11 – Grade 12||RO 3,000||RO 2,250||RO 2,250||RO 7,500|
Admissions Fees – Non-refundable
- A registration fee of RO 150 is payable for all applications. This charge does not guarantee a place with the school.
- On acceptance of an offered school place, a RO 200 acceptance fee is payable.
School Fee Policy
- All fees are payable in Omani Rials via bank transfer, cash or cheque. AGS bank account details are included on all parent invoices.
- School fees are inclusive of tuition and stationary.
- School transportation, lunches and uniform are not included.
- All fees to paid 2 weeks in advance of any given term.
- If a pupil leaves before the end of term, no refund will be given.
- Late payment of fees is subject to a RO 200 charge.
- Continued failure to pay school fees, may result in the school place being rescinded.
- A term’s full notice is required in advance of a pupil withdrawal from school.
- All cheques to be made payable to ENGLISH EDUCATION MNG CO LLC AGS.
- Please refer to the AGS Standard Terms and Conditions for further details.