Please Follow The Guidelines Below:
STEP 1 - Appointment to meet with the AGS Registrar or Assistant Registrar. A copy of the admissions form will be given to you during the meeting and a school tour will be given.
STEP 2 - If you are interested in taking the application process further, please complete all of the registration documents.
STEP 3 - Please return the documents to the Registrar as soon as possible in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. At this point a non-refundable application fee of 150 OMR will be payable.
STEP 4 - Entrance requirements – All details can be found in the Admissions Policy via the website www.agsmuscat.com.
STEP 5 - Acceptance – The Headmaster has the final decision on whether a child will be offered a place at the school. The registrar will contact parents once a decision has been made.
STEP 6 - If your child has been successful, a formal acceptance letter will be sent to parents for final signatures. This must be returned to school within 7 working days of the offer being given. If the school does not receive the signed acceptance letter within the allotted time, the school cannot guarantee the place offer.
STEP 7- A non-refundable acceptance fee charge of 200 OMR is payable.
- Admission Form
- Medical Form with a copy of the vaccination record
- Signed Standard Terms and Conditions
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- 4 colour pupil photographs – size 4 x 6
- Equivalency certificate from Ministry of Education if not registered on the Ministry of Education portal.
- Expatriate pupils only – Copy of passport and visa
- Expatriate pupils only – Copy of parents residency card, passport and visa
- Copy of the 2 most recent school reports