Please Follow The Guidelines Below:
Appointment to meet with the AGS Registrar or Assistant Registrar. A copy of the admissions form will be given to you during the meeting and a school tour will be given.
If you are interested in taking the application process further, please complete all of the registration documents.
Please return the documents to the Registrar as soon as possible in person or via email to email@example.com. At this point a non-refundable application fee of 150 OMR will be payable.
Entrance requirements – All details can be found in the Admissions Policy via the website www.agsmuscat.com.
Acceptance – The Headmaster has the final decision on whether a child will be offered a place at the school. The registrar will contact parents once a decision has been made.
If your child has been successful, a formal acceptance letter will be sent to parents for final signatures. This must be returned to school within 7 working days of the offer being given. If the school does not receive the signed acceptance letter within the allotted time, the school cannot guarantee the place offer.
A non-refundable acceptance fee charge of 200 OMR is payable.
- Admission Form
- Medical Form with a copy of the vaccination record
- Signed Standard Terms and Conditions
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- 4 colour pupil photographs – size 4 x 6
- Equivalency certificate from Ministry of Education if not registered on the Ministry of Education portal.
- Expatriate pupils only – Copy of passport and visa
- Expatriate pupils only – Copy of parents residency card, passport and visa
- Copy of the 2 most recent school reports